Private-Label Reseller FAQs
- What is the Private-Label Reseller Program?
- What restrictions do I have as a reseller?
- How much money can I make as a private-label reseller?
- What features are included in the Private-Label Reseller Program?
- How will my clients access their online control panels?
- What nameservers will my clients see?
- How do my clients get billed?
- What types of payments are accepted?
- What will my clients see on their credit card statement?
- Will I get a notice when my accounts are due to be billed?
- How do I cancel an account?
- When will I receive my commissions?
- Are there pre-requisites for receiving commissions?
- Do resellers receive a commission on products and service upgrades?
What is the Private-Label Reseller Program?
The Private-Label Reseller Program is designed around the needs of anyone who wants to earn revenue by selling Web-site services. Upon registration in the program, each reseller receives a fully functional Web-hosting business. We provide all the billing, technical and engineering support for all the clients that register through your branded reseller Web site. You receive monthly commissions for 50% of all the revenue that you generate.
What restrictions do I have as a private-label reseller?
To become a reseller, you must agree to our Terms of Service. The restrictions described within the terms of service are applicable to each of your clients.
How much money can I make as a private-label reseller?
We do not put limits on the retail price of the hosting plans.
What features are included in the Private-Label Reseller Program?
Each reseller receives the following features as part of the reseller program:
- 50% commission on Web hosting revenue generated
- Instant reseller Web site
- Private-labeled control panel
- Dedicated technical support, billing and engineering staff
- Powerful reseller console for comprehensive account management
- Billing manager for each of your resold accounts
- One-click login for easy account management
How will my clients access their online control panels?
Your clients can access their online control panel by going to http://accountsupport.com/member/ They will log in using their username and password. They also will be able to access it directly from http://clientdomain.com/~acp
What nameservers will my clients' sites use?
Your clients' sites will use the accountsupport.com nameservers. We also support private nameservers for an additional fee.
How do my clients get billed?
Billing will be provided by accountsupport.com. The credit card on record (your card or your client's) will get billed directly on the due date.
What will the customer see on their credit card statement?
Customers will see a bill from accountsupport.com and the phone number to a billing department which will answer any billing-related question.
What type of payments are accepted?
Private-Label Resellers will only be able to accept credit card payments from their clients.
Will I get a notice when my accounts are due to be billed?
Your clients will receive a notification 30 days prior to the renewal date of annual accounts only. As the reseller, you will be able to review all billing details through your reseller console.
How do I cancel an account?
To cancel an account, please contact our Support Team and they will cancel the account at the end of the current billing period.
When will I receive my commissions?
Checks are sent out no later than 45 days after the last day of the month. For example, for payments received in March, we will send your commission check by May 15th.
Are there are pre-requisites for receiving commissions?
In order to receive your commissions, the check cannot be less than $25. That means you need to generate $50 in revenue for that month. We reserve the right to count any refunds and chargebacks created by your customers against your commissions.
Do resellers receive a commission on products and service upgrades?
Yes. You will receive a commission based on the total amount of revenue generated through their purchase links. This includes domain registration, additional mailboxes, data transfer and more!